Get involved with CCCM
We're on the lookout for volunteers.
Volunteer at the Foodbank!
We are always on the lookout for volunteers to help us out in our necessary work.
There are many benefits to volunteering at CCCM, including:
- Socialise with some new friends and have some fun while you work.
- Develop new skills and deepen your knowledge of the community.
- Gain work experience and build your confidence.
- Involve yourself in the local community.
- Get involved with your passions, interests and values.
- Challenge yourself in a supportive environment.
The volunteers at CCCM come from every walk of life ranging in age from 19 – 90 with some giving one day a month while others work multiple days a week. Our volunteers come from a variety of life and professional backgrounds, from retired police officer to supermarket worker, but their differences help make CCCM a better place for everyone.
If you would like to volunteer with us, please drop in and have a chat! We have a variety of volunteer positions that might suit you, and there is a great friendly team to work alongside.
If you’d like to volunteer, get in touch with us here.
Volunteer at the CCCM Op Shop!
The CCCM Op Shop operates Monday – Friday, 9am – 1:30pm. If this sounds like something you would like to get involved in, give us a call on 03 9747 6811.