Volunteer at the Foodbank!
We are always on the lookout for volunteers to help us out in our necessary work.
There are many benefits to volunteering at CCCM, including:
- Socialise with some new friends and have some fun while you work.
- Develop new skills and deepen your knowledge of the community.
- Gain work experience and build your confidence.
- Involve yourself in the local community.
- Get involved with your passions, interests and values.
- Challenge yourself in a supportive environment.
The volunteers at CCCM come from every walk of life ranging in age from 19 – 90 with some giving one day a month while others work multiple days a week. Our volunteers come from a variety of life and professional backgrounds, from retired police officer to supermarket worker, but their differences help make CCCM a better place for everyone.
If you would like to volunteer with us, please drop in and have a chat! We have a variety of volunteer positions that might suit you, and there is a great friendly team to work alongside.
If you’d like to volunteer, get in touch with us here.
Volunteer at the CCCM Op Shop!
The CCCM Op Shop operates Monday – Friday, 9am – 1:30pm. If this sounds like something you would like to get involved in, give us a call on 03 9747 6811.